IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DIAL 911
Area emergency services are listed below. For non-emergent inquiries or questions, call the numbers below. If you have an emergency, DIAL 9-1-1.
Jonestown Police Department
- Emergency Phone: DIAL 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency Dispatch: 512-974-0845, Option3
- Main Office Phone: 512-267-7007
- Admin Fax: 512-267-3369
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Taylor - Chief of Police
- Email: email@example.com
Tommy Headrick - Commander
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alma Farries - Command Staff Support
- Email: email@example.com
Andy Sheehan - Detective Sergeant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Roberts - Patrol Sergeant
- Email: email@example.com
- Patrol Fax: 512-267-4087
Forms and Fees
- Alarm Permit Application
- Chapter 49 Burglar Alarm Systems
- JPD Employee Complaint
- Complaint Form Instructions
Compliments & Complaints
Outstanding service is paramount to our department. Whether your contact with our Officers or Employees was outstanding or caused you concern, we would like to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your compliment or complete a complaint form and return it to the Jonestown Police Department.
Alarm Fees (residential) Due Annually: $35.00
Alarm Fees (commercial) Due Annually: $75.00
Fingerprinting Fee: $10.00
Accident Reports: $6.00
Offense Reports: $0.10
Payment Options: We accept online payments for; AccidentReports/AlarmFees both Residential/Commercial
- Credit Card 3% charge with a minimum of $3.00
NOW HIRING POLICE OFFICERS! To apply fill out the City’s Employment Application
Police & Community Partnership
Police sponsored events & programs taking place in our community.
HELP US KEEP YOU SAFE! Learn why your house should be clearly marked
Participation in the voluntary Digital Neighborhood Watch program does not grant the Police Department direct remote access to any cameras on private property, but instead residents may voluntarily add their name to a list to be kept on file so the police know who to contact if a crime takes place in an area to see if footage is available. Please fill out the following information to join the Jonestown Police Department’s Digital Neighborhood Watch Program. Information provided will be for official use only. Date of birth is required so we can verify your identity in our system. Your personal information will remain confidential and not be distributed except as required by law or court order.
There are actions that should be taken before, during and after an event. The City of Jonestown is working hard to identify the hazards that could happen in our area and plan for the unique actions for each. State & county emergency management offices can help identify the hazards in our area and outline the state and county plans and recommendations for each.
Please take time and visit the following links to this important information and share the hazard-specific information with family members and include pertinent materials in your family disaster plan.
- Declaration of Disaster issued February 16, 2021 by Mayor Johnson
- Resolution extending Declaration of Disaster - February 22, 2021
City, County, State & National Emergency Management Information
- On our Documents Page; Emergency Management
Preparing for a Disaster
Emergency management also involves being prepared for disasters. Be informed, plan ahead, and be ready to take action. The websites below will help you get started in making your own plan and putting together a disaster kit for yourself and your family.
Planning ahead for disasters - Ready.gov
Make a plan, build a kit, get informed - Texasprepares.org
Sign-up for Emergency Alerts
- Sign up for your local emergency alerts today! Be notified by your local emergency response team in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Examples include: evacuation notices, bio-terrorism alerts, boil water notices, and missing child reports.
- Sign up for County Burn Ban Status notifications. Receive a text from the Travis County Fire Marshal’s office when the burn ban status changes. A message will only be sent out when the burn ban has been lifted or a new ban put in place.
- Sign up for LCRA FONS notifications. The LCRA Flood Operations Notification Service (LCRA FONS) notifies subscribers of flood operations at dams along the Highland Lakes by email, text and/or a recorded phone call. This is a free service.
Travis County ESD #1 Fire Department
- EMERGENCY DIAL 9-1-1
- Office Phone: 512-267-0080
- Fire Dept. Phone: 512-267-3586
- Fax: 512-267-2105